Tuesday, January 5, 2010

T-6 and counting....

Hi Everyone! I am going to try really hard to keep this updated so you can follow my adventures through Florence & Europe. I leave in 6 days (Jan 11), and am already freaking out! There is so much left to do I can't even explain. The big test will be to see if I can fit everything in 2 suitcases and a backpack!! You probably all know that I tend to overpack, so this should be interesting. There are so many unknowns right now - I don't know where I will be living, I don't know my classes, and the biggest for me -I don't know my internet situation! I do know that I will have wireless access at the Syracuse campus so hopefully that will be okay! I will be posting some pictures here, but you can find a majority of them on my facebook. Enjoy my blog! I'll update when I get to Florence! xoxo

1 comment: