Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pictures!




Buon Giorno! After 2 days of being here, I finally took some pictures! I'll post a few of my favorites here, but you can find all of them on my facebook. The first picture is just a street around the corner from campus. The second picture is the main building of my school! Its gorgeous. Last night we had a long meeting about the "Do's and Don'ts" of living with a host family! For example, it is taboo to walk around barefoot in the house (good thing I brought slippers!) Also, the kitchen is the mother's domain, and no one else should enter it without permission. I just found out my host family! I meet them at 3 (its 1 now), but its the family I requested! I got my roommate, but I have no idea who she is! I guess I'll be finding out soon! Tomorrow we register for classes -- and today I have to either decide whether to take Italian 4 for credit, and therefore have to get an overloaded schedule approved, or take it for no credit. Unfortunately, F&M is a pain, and we have to take 5 classes here for it to equal 4 courses back at school. I wish I could just take 4 like everyone else!! Thanks F&M! :( I am still getting used to the time difference - I actually completely avoided jet lag, its just annoying that I have to wait till 3:00pm to talk to anyone from home!

Enjoy the pictures!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment