So...I think the one thing I miss most about home, besides my friends and family of course, is american breakfast food. For 3 weeks now I have been craving bagels, french toast, cereal, etc. I really started realizing this when I was skyping with Jeremy and he was eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal (my favorite!). All I get for breakfast is toast! So today, since I never have friday classes, my 3 friends and I are going to find this famous diner, "Ari's Diner." It was apparently started by people who realized that all these american students come to Florence to study and after awhile begin to crave american breakfast! Lets just say, I am SO excited.
I don't have too many plans for this weekend - I have a bunch of schoolwork to do...mostly reading. My dad is visiting next weekend so I don't want to have to worry about doing any work when he's here so I am going to try to get ahead. I was supposed to go to Pisa today with my roommate and some friends but we looked at the weather forecast and it is supposed to rain all day! So instead, my friends and I are going to the Diner and then taking advantage of the last weekend of sales in Florence!
Well, I'm off to go in search of this diner! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment